30 October 1915
- General Joseph Gallieni is appointed French Minister of War
- General Sir Charles Monro tours Anzac Cove, Suvla Bay and Cape Helles; he discusses the Allied position at length with his commanders
- The final meeting of the British Cabinet’s Dardanelles Committee is held as the decision is made to wind down the Gallipoli campaign
- Britain, France, Russia, Japan and Italy renew the Pact of London. Adopted in September 1914, signatories of The Pact agree not to accept separate peace agreements.
- Count Paul Wolff-Metternich is appointed German Ambassador at Constantinople
This entry was posted on October 30th, 2015.