18 June 1917
- Day 1055 of the war
- Orange train driver, Christopher Parsons, sends news from Bordon Training Camp in England. Personal
- Members of the Orange Rifle Club organise a patriotic match at Wellington. Each entrant is to pay a 5/ entrance fee which will be donated to the Battalion Comforts Fund. Patriotic Rifle Match
- British troops on the Western Front lose ground on Infantry Hill
- French forces advance between Mont Cornillet and Mont Blond in Champagne
- Austrian Prime Minister, Count Heinrich Clam-Martinitz, resigns
This entry was posted on June 18th, 2017.