10 November 1916
- William James Heathcote Brook is killed in action in Belgium
- The remaining cases against rowdy anti-conscriptionists are heard at Orange Courthouse; three men are charged with boo-hooing and fined accordingly. Disturbing A Public Meeting
- Orange Police Magistrate Hugh Malone presides over 49 appeals for exemption from military service at Orange Courthouse. Exemption Court
- British troops on the Somme capture the east portion of Regina trench, north of Thiepval, while the French capture several German trenches north-east of Lesboeufs
- Serbian troops on the Eastern Front advance towards Monastir
- British seaplanes bombard the Belgian ports of Ostend and Zeebrugge
This entry was posted on November 10th, 2016.